Liquid collection pouches
Eurotape’s liquid collection pouches are intended to be applied to re-usable surgical drapes before steam sterilization in order to collect liquids during a surgical procedure.
The pouches are made of a steam sterilizable and water vapor transmittable polyamide film and can be produced with:
- a soluble adhesive strip;
- an exit port;
- tear off notches;
- a flexible wire to keep the pouch open;
- inserts for arthroscopy surgery;
- a filter.
- The pouch is provided with a wash soluble adhesive strip
- The pouch is resistant to a steam sterilization process
- Customized dimensions and types are available upon request
- The adhesive reaches its ultimate bonding strength on the textile after steam sterilization
- Polyamide is:
- water vapor transmittable
- very strong
- resistant to solvents and chemicals
- heat-resistant up to 170°C
Please feel free to contact us,
if you would like to receive more information about our products.