Med/TUR175™ LF inserts are intended to be used for applying reusable surgical drapes for TUR-surgery (transurethral resection) or surgery of the prostate or the bladder. The inserts can easily be taped over a tailored contour in the drape. This allows protection of the patient and it creates a sterile and hygienic operating environment.
Med/TUR175™ LF inserts are a latex-free finger sheath provided with 100% wash-soluble adhesive. The finger sheaths are tear-resistant, suitable for steam sterilization and they return to their original state after stretching. During steam sterilization, the adhesive achieves its ultimate adhesive strength, ensuring very strong adhesion between the drape and the insert.
- Makes it possible to protect the patient with a single drape.
- The inserts are 100% latexâ€‘free.
- The inserts are not adversely affected by steam sterilization.
- The adhesive is 100% washâ€‘soluble.
- During steam sterilization, the adhesive achieves its ultimate adhesive strength and ensures a very strong adhesion between the drape and the insert.
- The inserts return to their original state after stretching.
- The inserts are biocompatible.
Please feel free to contact us,
if you would like to receive more information about our products.
1. Finger cot
3. Release liner